Electric Power Stations
Electric Power Stations is the backbone of Kyrgyz power sector. The company is the main producer of energy in the Kyrgyzstan, providing electricity to domestic and foreign consumers.
The priorities of hydropower development are retrofit of existing plants, as well as the commissioning of new generating facilities. Moreover, the company is engaged in the search of new markets for power distribution and the improvement of export potential.
- Electric Power Stations is an energy utility, producing 98% of all power in Kyrgyzstan.
- Electric Power Stations was founded in 2001, as a result of reorganisation of Kyrgyzenergo, with the government owning 93.65% share in charter capital.
- Total number of employees is 4303, including 1384 directors and specialist and 2919 workers.
- The company includes 7 HPPs and 2 TPPs
- Overall installed capacity: 3746 MW
- TPP: 716 MW
- HPP – 3030 MW
- Annual power generation: 12-14bn kWh.
Birthday: 1975 y. 19 May Languages: English, Russian, Dutch, German Married, has two children Education: 2011 – Association of US Marine Corps Engineers – Quality assurance, Quality Control certified specialist 2010 – Total Immerssion Program of contracts of FIDIC, the Federation of the Council of Disputes Resolution, Luxembourg 2009, 2007 – University of MCC, annual…
Adjaristsqali Georgia LLC (AGL)
Adjaristsqali Georgia LLC (AGL) is the special purpose vehicle set up to develop the hydropower resources on the Adjaristsqali River and its tributaries, in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, in South Western Georgia. AGL is a joint venture between India’s Tata Power and Norway’s Clean Energy Invest (40 percent each), and IFC, a member of…
Georgian International Energy Corporation
“Georgian International Energy Corporation” is the only company in the country, which owns and operates hydro as well as thermal power station at the same time. The GIEC’s assets include 8 hydroelectric power plants and gas-fired thermal power plants. The total installed capacity of generation of the facilities owned by the GIEC amounts350 MW. From a geographical point of view, the GIEC’s energy facilities are located throughout the territory of Georgia. The company actively uses the country’s…